- You must be 16 to drive a golf cart
- If you own a golf cart, it must be registered annually at the office.
- If you have a boat/trailer stored on HL property, you must provide registrations/insurance information at the office.
- Please help us maintain our septic tanks. Only toilet paper should be flushed down the toilets.
- You have until April 30th to rake your leaves to the front of your unit and Holly Lake Staff will pick them up.
- You have until May 28th (Memorial Day) to clean your units and lots. A visual inspection will be done shortly after that.
- Speed limit at Holly Lake is 5mph. You must slow down. Strictly Enforced.
- Please be a responsible pet owner and pick up after your pets.
- If you rent your unit, your guest must be registered with the office.
- Laundry cards for the laundry facilities are available in the Clubhouse for $10.00 with a $5.00 credit on it.
- Propane and ice are available at the office for purchase along with the Atlantic City Press.
Thoughts, opinions or suggestions? Your input is important to us.
Stop by the office.